Other Construction Reference Documents
- The Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act of 1970 is the law enacted by the US Legislature that created OSHA, NIOSH, and related agencies, and is the basis for all actions taken by OSHA.
- Review Commission and Administrative Law Judge Decisions are the written summaries of disputes about OSHA enforcement actions brought before the independent Review Commission for a legal hearing. The following decisions relate directly to the construction industry.
- Anthony Crane Rental, Inc. (PDF). OSHRC Docket No. 91-556, (1997, March 3). Discusses responsibilities of rental companies providing equipment.
- Morrison-Knudsen Co., Inc./Yonkers Contracting, Joint Venture. (PDF) OSHRC Docket No. 88-572, (1993, April 20). Discusses lead levels during bridge demolition.
- Field Operations Manual (FOM). OSHA Directive CPL 02-00-150, (2011, April 22).
- OSHA Technical Manual (OTM). OSHA Directive TED 01-00-015 [TED 1.15], (1999, January 20).
- Construction Confined Space Stakeholder Meeting Notice and Discussion Items
- Report of the Small Business Advocacy Review Panel on the Draft OSHA Standard for Confined Spaces in Construction. OSHA Docket S107A, (2003, November 24).
External Reference Documents
- Construction Safety and Health. NIOSH Workplace Safety and Health Topic.
*Accessibility Assistance: Contact OSHA's Directorate of Construction at (202) 693-2020 for assistance accessing PDF materials.
All other documents, that are not PDF materials or formatted for the web, are available as Microsoft Office® formats and videos and are noted accordingly. If additional assistance is needed with reading, reviewing or accessing these documents or any figures and illustrations, please also contact OSHA's Directorate of Construction at (202) 693-2020.
**eBooks - EPUB is the most common format for e-Books. If you use a Sony Reader, a Nook, or an iPad you can download the EPUB file format. If you use a Kindle, you can download the MOBI file format.Back to Top