TEXT VERSION OF SLIDE:
Title: 1926.451(f) Use
Type: Text Slide with Image
- Never overloaded
- Erected, moved, dismantled and altered near power lines
- Repair in place or replace damaged components
- Restrict horizontal movement with employees unless designed by registered P.E.
- Prohibit work activities during high winds unless authorized by C.P.
- Remove whole scaffold from service until repaired
[Includes photo of scaffold within 10 feet of the overhead power line]
Description: This scaffold was within 10 feet of the overhead power line with 300 volts to 50KV.
Corrective Action: The scaffold should not be erected, dismantled, used or altered near energized power lines.