- Synonyms: Acetic Chloride; Ethanoyl Chloride; Acetic Acid, Chloride
- OSHA IMIS Code Number: A179
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) Registry Number: 75-36-5
- NIOSH Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances (RTECS) Identification Number: AO6390000
- Department of Transportation Regulation Number (49 CFR 172.101) and Emergency Response Guidebook: UN1717; Flammable Liquid; Corrosive
Monitoring Methods used by OSHA
Langhort, Marsha L. Am. Ind. Hyg. Assoc. J. 1985, 46(5) 236-243. Title: Monitoring Airborne Reactive Chemicals by Derivatization and High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography - Anhydrides, Acid Halides, Isocyanates ...Adsorbent: GLC-110 coated with 1-(2-PP) used in article MIC tubes should work. ...Air Volume: 10-48L Flow Rate: None mentioned ...Analytical: LC method for isocyanates should work. ...Keywords: Acid Anhydrides, Acid Halides
** All Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.