Federal Registers - Table of Contents|
| Publication Date:||01/28/2003|
| Publication Type:||Notice|
| Fed Register #:||68:4240-4241|
| Title:||Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health; Notice of Open Meeting|
Occupational Safety And Health Administration
Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health; Notice of Open Meeting
AGENCY: Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Labor.
ACTION: Notice of a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH).
SUMMARY: ACCSH will meet February 13, 2003, in Rosemont, Illinois. This meeting is open to the public.
TIME AND DATE: ACCSH will meet from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Thursday, February 13.
PLACE: ACCSH will meet at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare, 9300 West Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, Illinois.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: For general information about ACCSH and ACCSH meetings: Jim Boom, OSHA, Directorate of Construction, Room N-3476, U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20210; telephone 202-693-1839. For information about submission of comments, requests to speak, and the need for accommodations for the meeting: Veneta Chatmon, OSHA, Office of Public Affairs, Room N-3647, U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW., Washington, DC 20210; telephone 292-693-1999.
Electonic copies of this Federal Register notice, as well as information about ACCSH workgroups and other relevant documents, are available at OSHA's Web page on the Internet at http://www.osha.gov.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: ACCSH will meet February 13, 2003, in Rosemont, Illinois. This meeting is open to the public. The agenda for this meeting includes:
- Update Region V -- Mike Connors, Regional Administrator
- Remarks by the Assistant Secretary for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, John L. Henshaw
- Directorate of Construction report
- Highway Work Zone Safety
- Subpart V -- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Hearing Conservation In Construction
- Assigned Protection Factors for Respirators
- Update -- OSHA Training Institute
- Workgroup Reports
- Public Comment (During this period, any member of the public is welcome to address ACCSH about construction